Read: Static Typed vs Dynamic Typed Programming Languages
What is TypeScript?
Advantages of TypeScript
- TypeScript provides easy code navigation, bug prevention and maintainability of code.
It supports Static Type annotation or Static Typing.
- It also supports interfaces, sub-interfaces, classes, subclasses and ECMAScript 6 or ES6.
- It comes with object-oriented programming capabilities with the inheritance of private members and interfaces.
- Rich IDEs Available
- It can be used for both client and server side.
- It supports classes, interfaces & modules.
- It is specially designed for small scripts.
- It’s a cross-platform language.
- It provides strong Testing Workflow and dependencies support.
Also Read: 6 Most Demanded Programming Languages of 2019
>> Source Link