Printing documents is a necessity in various fields, especially education, and offices / agencies. For the most part, the required documents must be in print or hardcopy format so that they need a device to print.
This device adjusts to the needs and desires of the user, so there is no detailed reference to choose how the printing device should be used. This device is called with a printer which depends on the user's needs.
In addition to an adequate printer, of course the software used must also be in accordance with the capacity and standard conditions. So that it can reduce the error during the printing process. Microsoft word is one of the software used for writing and creating documents, so this software is very important to be installed on every computer device.
How to Overcome Word Cannot Print. There Is No Printer Installed
When printing a document, sometimes some errors occur very often. This is a natural thing. One of the errors is Microsoft Word cannot print. There is no printer installed. This problem occurs when the printer driver has not been installed on computer devices .
Here's how to resolve the word cannot print problem. There is no printer installed. This problem occurs when the printer is not installed with the device. Following are the steps:
1. By ensuring that the printer cable is connected
This method is simple, but if we forget and are not aware that the printer cable has not been installed correctly will be a serious problem.
Where, when we are in a hurry to print documents quickly , and do not realize that the printer cable is not installed, then we will panic because it can not print documents. So it needs to be confirmed again whether the printer cable is connected correctly or not.
2. By ensuring the printer driver is installed
The printer driver is one of the obstacles that cannot print documents, because the printer is not detected. So you need to make sure the printer driver that matches your printer type is installed on a computer or laptop device.
3. With Run As Administrator
1. Click Start menu or on the search button, and write the search word "word"
2. Right-click on the Microsoft Word application program icon
3. Select Run as Administrator Click YES
4. Steps like this can be done also on the Excel application program
5. You need to double click before the UAC message appears, and you will see that the printer you are using will be detected
4. Word version the same as OS
When you have confirmed that the printer driver and USB printer have been installed and installed correctly, but the problem of not being able to print still appears. You must verify the version of the word installed on the device.
The version of the word installed on the device must be in accordance with the operating system (OS) version used on your device. When your OS version is 32-bit, then you must install a word that is compatible with 32-bit OS, as well as a 64-bit OS.
5. Through service.msc
1. Click the search button or search
2. Write down or type "run", then enter
3. Type "services.msc" to go to the services.msc page
4. Look for the "print spooler" menu, double-click on the menu
5. After that the display "print spooler"
6. Make sure the startup type is automatic or already in the automatic
7 option. In the section services status: running
8. Click OK, and start printing the document you need again
With the information about the steps to overcome the word cannot print, this can make it easier for you to resolve the issue. so you don't experience confusion when this problem arises. Hopefully this article is useful for you.