Interestingly a document to read is one measure of how the creator of the document is creative in binding the document. In addition, additional elements in the document can reinforce the content presented in the document. Is the content confidential, important, or copyrighted? Is the content public or owned by someone?
Therefore, the function of word processing software is very useful to achieve this. Yup, add a background in the document we created. After you perform how to install Microsoft Office you can do these things with Microsoft Word.
This background function is very useful if you want to create documents that uphold originality. Thesis example. In addition to knowing how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially on the appointment of the test results you performed.
How to create this background is also required if You want to make an official letter from the agency. In addition to the need to know how to create letterhead in Word you also need to know how to add background to the letter.
After we have discussed how to create a frame in Word this opportunity, we will provide information about how to create a background in Word. Background here can vary, ranging from watermarks, page colors, to background images. Here is the information:
1. Adding Watermark
You can delete a watermark in a Word document by clicking on the "Remove Watermark" option under the "Watermark Template" drop-down menu
2. Adding Your Own Image as a Watermark
3. Adding Your Own Text as Watermark
- You can also remove the checklist in the "Semitransparent" box so that the watermark is displayed in bold format.
- Click OK.
- Now, create your own watermark text will be used part background document.
- Add text to document as usual. The watermark you have added will still be used in the background of the document. That is, whatever you type in the document, it will be above the watermark.
4. Adding Background Image
5. Change the Background Color
- Open the Microsoft Word program on your computer or laptop. This program is marked by a white "W" icon icon with a blue background. If you want to edit an existing Word document, you simply double-click on the document you want to edit.
- Click "Blank document". If you want to edit an existing document, skip this step.
- Click "Design"> "Page Color".
- Click the desired color.
- After that, the color will be used as the background color of the document. If needed, change the default text color of the document to keep the text visible.
- If you want to create your own colors, click "More Colors" under the available color options. You can select and drag the sliders on the color gradient to create the color of your choice.
- You can also click "Fill Effects" to add textures or patterns provided by default to the background of the document.
Although at a glance the same, but the ways we have given above are not the same as how to graph in Word because the graphics and backgrounds in the document are completely different. So many of our articles this time around how to create a background in Word. Hopefully our article can be your inspiration.