Facebook or FB is a social media that is quite popular among many people, ranging from small children to adults who have used this social media a lot.
This is because Facebook has interesting features and its use is global. So we are free to get acquainted, make friends and communicate with anyone. But Facebook has a provision for the number of friends it has, which is 5,000 friends.
The name of a human being must have different properties, sometimes if we see your friend's FB account that is not suitable makes you uncomfortable, annoyed, annoying and so on, you can blocking that account.
How to Block Facebook People Without Conflict
How to block friends / other people on Facebook can be done in 2 ways, which is the easiest one ? How to block Facebook people can also be done using a cellphone or with a laptop / PC. Well for more details follow the tutorial below!
A. How to Block People's FB Via Mobile
1. Your first step is to open the site https://www.facebook.com on Google, Chrome or another browser application. If you already have an FB application on your cellphone, you immediately log in. Enter your e-mail or telephone number and password
2. The next step is to find the name of the person you want to block in the search column, then visit the profile page, and click the point (complete) on the right and some options will appear, click blokir
3. After that there will be a re-notification and the provisions that apply if the account is blocked, then click block
1. Login to your Facebook account
2. On the top of the click on the line [line] three the  scroll down and click arrangement
3 . Next, scroll down and look at privacy options, then click blocking
4. After that type the name of the person you want to block on the column add to the block list
5. And there will appear many of the same names, then click block then a re-notification will appear and click block.
B. How to Block People's FB Through Laptop / PC
1. Go to the site https://www.facebook.com then enter your email or telephone number and password and click to enter (as shown by the arrow).
2. Type the name of the account that you want to block in the search field and visit the person's profile page.
3. Look at the right-hand corner then click on triple point and a number of options will appear, then select block as shown by the arrow.
4. Next will appear a cancel or confirmation option, and to block click confirmation in the blue box
1. The first step into your Facebook account
2. On your homepage click the triangle icon (in the right corner), then click setting.
3. In the settings on the left there will appear many options then click blocking
4. And the blocking management display will appear, here you can just type the name of the friend / person you want to block on the blocking column then click block in the blue column indicated by the arrow.
5. And some of the same names will appear, then select the account of the person you want to block, and click to block it. The last step will be re-notification, then click block.
Well, after seeing the tutorial on how to block other Facebook facebook people, do you think method 1 or method 2 is easier? Hmm, in my opinion, the first method is more practical and fast, right.
And if you want to block people on your cellphone or laptop, it's almost the same way. So you don't need to worry anymore if there are people / friends on Facebook that make you uncomfortable / disturbing, just block it immediately.