Upload or 1945.93 uploads videos are currently one of the favorite activities for social media users. This is evidenced by the development of the Youtube site which became a trend 1945 . The videos uploaded may be of various types from various fields.
Not inferior to Youtube, other social media developers, such as Facebook also built its features to be able to support the development of sharing video. Current application feature developments around sharing videos are widening. Starting from the feature uplad video from gallery, video real-time, video story to video live . You can use media that is so sophisticated at the moment.
How to Upload Videos on Facebook
Facebook provides a variety of varied ways that you can use to upload videos. Here I will explain the easiest way to be able to upload videos on Facebook via PC / laptop and Android. As for upload via a PC / Laptop I use the browser Chrome and upload via my Android phone using the Facebook and Facebook Lite applications.
Upload Videos on Facebook via PC / Laptop
1. Open the browser on your device, then access the site Facebook . Log in to your Facebook account by entering email / phone number and password .
2. After that, you will be on the Home page. Click the option Photo / Video 19459013 as indicated by the image.
3. Furthermore, Facebook will automatically direct drive to storage on your PC / laptop. Select the folder containing the video you want to upload click the video that you want to upload and click the Open button. You can choose more than one video with a maximum size of 4 GB.
4. Then, wait for the video process to load .
5. After that, you can add a description or status to your video in the section '19459012]' Say something about this video. Also set the type of privacy, such as the distribution to Public Friends and so on (the option you can see in the picture below on the right ) Next, select the type for News Feed or your Story. And finally, click the Post .
6. Wait for a moment. Facebook will send you a notification if your video is successfully uploaded .
7. If you have received a notification, you can do reload browser page . You will find your video uploaded successfully in the top post of 19459004 in your Home timeline.
reload your browser and see your video appear on your timeline ” width=”670″ height=”605″ />
8. In addition, to make sure your video has been uploaded, you can access it through your profile page. Click the Photos section, then select Album . After that, you can see it in the folder Videos .
Upload Videos on Facebook via Android Phones
Here's how uploaded videos on Facebook via the Facebook application on an HP Android.
1 . First of all, open the Facebook application on your Android. Log in to your Facebook account by entering email / phone number and password . Continue by clicking the Login button .
2. On the Home page, click Photo as shown in the image below. This option you can use to upload videos or photos.
3. Automatically Facebook opens the contents of your gallery. Select the video you want to upload . After that, click on DONE which is on the top right shrinkage.
4. Then, wait for the video to load in your post. After the video appears, you can write a description in the section designated by the arrow in the picture. Then set the type of Privacy whether you will be shared with the public / public (everyone can see), whether it is shared with friends (only your friends can see), only you can see, and so on. You can choose it by clicking on the Public section . You can also edit your videos with the edit feature, and allocate certain storage for videos that you uploaded . default the video you uploaded will be in the Videos folder in your photo album section.
After you feel that you have arranged everything, you can click on the posts SHARE in the upper right corner of the display.
5. Wait for the process to posti ng video in your timeline.
 wait for uploading ur video ” width=”400″ height=”511″ /> 6. After that, you can see your video appear in your timeline . You can also reload your home page by swiping the screen down ( swipe down).
now your video on top your timeline ” width=”400″ height=”663″ />
7. You can make sure your video was successfully uploaded on the profile page by accessing the [PHOTO 9090] section.
8 . Continue by selecting ALBUMS and clicking Videos .
Upload Videos on Facebook Lite
Here's how upload videos on Facebook via the Facebook Lite application on Android.
1. Open your Facebook Lite application. Make sure you have logged in to your Facebook account first.
2. At this stage click the button Turn On .
3. When on the Home page or Home, click the gallery / photo icon as shown in the image below.
4. Click ALLOW if a request appears for Facebook to access your media storage.
5. Facebook automatically displays the contents of your gallery containing photos and videos. Search for the video you want to upload and click. After that, click the Next button .
6. After the video appears in setting- an post you can add a description and settings privacy . Click the SHARE button if you have finished setting it.
write 1945 description and set your publication ” width=”400″ height=”583″ />
7. The following will appear whether you click -upload video to be displayed in the News Feed / timeline or whether it will be displayed in your Story. Click the Share Now button.
after you click share button, select option for upload as news feed or story ” width=”400″ height=”561″ />
8. Then, you can wait for the process to upload your video.
9. If it works, you can see Ana's video appearing on your Home page in the form of the top 19459004 post.
now you can see your video at the top on your timeline ” width=”400″ height=”711″ />
how to upload videos on Facebook via multiple devices and applications. You need to know, Facebook has a variety of ways that allow you to upload your videos. Hopefully the above method can be useful and good luck. Thank you.