Restarting or turning off and turning on an iOS device is sometimes needed for several reasons. Like finding the Bug System not connected to the App Store, iPhone nge – hangs itself and cannot be crushed or other things.
In some cases, the iPhone may require a restart to ensure the system is in a good condition and makes the performance of all systems refreshed. By restarting the possibility of some of these problems can be resolved.
3 Ways to Restart the Iphone Without the Hassle
On the Iphone to restart there are several ways that is normal or even in other ways. Here I will give you a way to restart Iphone (in this tutorial I use Iphone 5) easily.
1. Normal Way
How to restart the Iphone is commonly used, by pressing the power button located at the top of your iphone.
1. Press and hold the power button until it pop up 1945 to slide to power off . After the pop up appears, slide the power symbol to the right until the screen turns off and dark. Like the picture below.
2. To turn it back on, you can press and hold the power button again until the apple icon appears on the screen of your iphone, as follows.
Now for the other way, if your power button is in trouble can no longer function. Then you can use the following method.
2. With Assitive Touch
Previously you have to activate the Assitive Touch feature on your iphone. If you have not activated it you can go to Settings – General -Accessibility – Assitive Touch – ON . After that the Assitive Touch button will appear with a white round shape. Press to display the shortcut list you have set.
1. To restart through this you can press the assitive touch and press Device as follows.
2. Then you can press and hold Lock Screen until it pop up slide to power off . As shown below.
3. After pop-up slide to power off slide the power symbol to the right until the screen turns off and dark. As shown below.
3. Using Bold Text Mode
There is a section of the settings application that requires Restart, one of which is Bold Text . This way, the Restart process will take place automatically to display the changes that you have set.
1. The trick is, you enter Settings – General – Accessibility . Then look for Bold Text, activate or turn off Bold Text. Like the following picture.
2. After that a warning will appear that the iOS device will experience a restart. Press Continue. Done, the Restart process will take place and you just wait for the iOS device to turn on again. Like the picture below.
How? It's easy, right. Well if your iphone suddenly hangs and needs to be restarted, you can try several ways to restart the Iphone above which you think is the easiest. Thank you 🙂