Various advanced features offered by Windows to attract loyal users. One of them is the feature update which is able to improve the security performance, features or performance of the Windows system itself. To run this feature, surely you must be connected to the internet with a stable speed in order to be able to update perfectly.
However, it is not uncommon for the update process to experience obstacles in its journey so that there are impacts such as a computer will experience damage next time.
How to Repair Windows 10 Guaranteed Successfully
Have you ever experienced problems with Windows 10? Problems that commonly occur on a computer or laptop can be a failure to boot, slow down or suddenly restart itself.
When that happens maybe we will feel restless and afraid of losing all important data stored in it. One common method is to go directly to the service to do re-installation .
But, wait a minute because there are still other ways that can be done to restore Windows to normal. You can use the repair function provided by Windows. Or you can try the following 3 ways to fix problems on a Windows system. Immediately, see the explanation below.
1. Repair Windows 10 with CMD
The first way you can try to repair Windows is to use CMD ( Command Prompt ) by using SFC tools ( System File Checker ).
] This tool functions as a tool to check all system files and restore corrupt files. In addition, this tool is also useful when your computer often raises error messages or runs incorrectly. The following is a way to repair Windows 10 using CMD.
- First, please open Command Prompt with admin permissions ( Run as administrator ).
- Then, type the command "sfc / scannow "and press Enter .
- Wait until the scanning process is complete. Usually, the time needed for scanning depends on the number of applications or programs installed on your computer.
- After the scanning process is complete, a message will appear report or the results of the process. As shown below the report appears containing "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log% WinDir% Logs CBS CBS.log ". This indicates that Windows detected a problem file, but could not be repaired or the repair process failed. To overcome this problem, you can manually replace the system files based on the log to see what files are problematic.
Note: There are several reports that appear besides the image above, among them are as follows.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
The report indicated that no missing system files were found or corrupt .
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log% WinDir% Logs CBS CBS.log
The report indicates that Windows has successfully repaired the corrupt file system . Or you can check the log file above to display the scanning results.
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation
The report indicates that the Windows system cannot repair. To overcome this problem, you must run the System File Checker scan in safe mode.
2. Repair Windows 10 with System Restore
The second way to repair Windows 10 is to use the default feature that was pre-existing on Windows, namely System restore . This feature will restore your computer to a certain time.
For example, your computer crashed on 7 February 2019 and created a restore point on 1 January 2019. Automatically, the computer will return to how it was on 1 January 2019.
Under These are the steps to repair Windows 10 using system restore.
- Click the Windows button and search for "System Properties". Or you can press Windows + R type "sysdm.cpl".
- Then, go to the System Protection tab and click System Restore .
- Click Next to continue the process.
- On the " Restore your computer to the state …. "select Scan for affected programs to check which files will be restored and which will be deleted later.
- If have finished seeing it click Close and click Next to take the next step.
- Processed last, you will see the scheduled restore point that has been never made before. However, if you have never made a restore point you can choose Create which is located in the second step. If deemed finished, you can choose Finish to start the repair process.
Next, the system will restart by itself and the repair process starts. The duration of the process depends on the magnitude of the change between the current state of the system and that which was scheduled in system restore .
3. Repair Windows 10 with Automatic Repair
Windows provides an automatic repair feature to check and fix problems that occur when booting automatically. Therefore, this feature can also be used to make improvements to the Windows system. Following are the steps:
- First, please open the Settings menu on your computer.
- After that, select Update & Security .
- Click on the tab Recovery . Then, select Restart Now on the option Advanced startup .
- The computer will repeat the boot process . You will be faced with several menu choices, select the menu Troubleshoot .
- Select Advanaced options .  ] In the Advanced options section, select Start Repair to start repairing windows.
- Click on the Windows account name.
- You are asked to enter a password from the account name registered in Windows. Then, press Continue or Enter .
- Wait for the repair feature to work to detect errors in your Windows. It took a long time to diagnose it.
- After successfully repairing, the computer will return to normal.
Thus a review of 3 ways to repair Windows 10 using CMD, System restore and automatic repair. Hopefully useful and can add to your horizons. In my opinion, it's easier to do the first way. But, it all depends on your choice. Thank you for visiting.