In this age of technology, smartphones have become mandatory items owned by everyone. One smartphone that is widely used is the type of Android. Applications that are used can easily be downloaded from the Google Play Store or from other outlets. If we look at the needs of each person, surely the applications used will vary from one another. Well, not infrequently some nosy friends sometimes check our smartphone without permission. Personal files until the application used will be seen by our friends.
Therefore, we can hide applications on our Android smartphone as one of the protection measures for the privacy of our applications. So, people who do not have access to open an application on your Android smartphone will not be able to open it.
Misuse of applications that can make personal data in it will greatly harm the owner. Of course, to avoid this we must hide the application. Then how do I hide the application on an Android phone? For more details, please refer to the following explanation.
3 Ways to Hide Applications on an Android Phone
In this article, I will explain how to hide applications on an Android phone without an application and use additional applications. Just follow the steps below.
Method 1: Disable the Application
This first method is the easiest and certainly can be applied without additional applications. But keep in mind, when you select Disable in the application, the data in your application will be erased. And when you want to use it again, you have to choose Enable again so that the application can appear and be reused.
1. Open the settings or settings on your Android phone> then select the application management or application management.
2. Next, please select the application that you want to hide.
3. Then please choose then the application will hide from your homescreen.
Method 2: Using the PrivacyHider Application
How this application works is only will make cloning of the selected application then hide the application by saving it as another application. In other words, this application will camouflage into other applications such as calculators, telephones, and more. Then we only need to uninstall the application.
However, the important thing to note is that you do not uninstall the PrivacyHider application because when PrivacyHider is uninstalled the hidden application will also be deleted. So you have to re-install the application again.
1. Download and install the PrivacyHider application on Google Playstore.
2. Open the PrivacyHider application> then select the plus icon in the upper right corner.
3. After that please select the application that you want to hide.
4. Then choose Done .
5. Next select the menu by selecting PrivacyHider in the upper left corner or swipe right / swipe right.
6. Then select Protection for PrivacyHider .
7. Please select the cover or the PrivacyHider application icon, I choose a calculator.
8. Then please enable cover to calculator .
9. After that please arrange password > when finished please select the equal sign (=) .
10. Then re-enter the same password > then select the equal sign (=) .
11. Please set your email if you experience a forgotten password> then press Done .
12. Wait until the optimization process is complete> then select Go .
13. Then please exit the PrivacyHider application> then uninstall the application that was cloned before. Then the application will no longer be seen. Instead, your application has been copied by PrivacyHider.
14. To open the application that has been cloned please select the calculator application or according to the previously selected cover.
15. Then enter the password and p select the equal sign (=) to continue.
16. After that select the application that you want to open.
Method 3: Use the Hide App Application
In this third way, we will use additional applications namely Hide App. This application is one application that is popular in hiding applications on Android.
Besides not requiring the root of the device, this application can be used very easily. However, in order to hide this application, you must use DC Launcher as your device launcher system design. Although a little complicated, this application does not contain risks like the second way.
1. Download and install the Hide App application on Google Playstore.
2. Then please open the application > then select INSTALL . As my explanation above, we must use DC Launcher.
3. You will be transferred to Google Playstore> then download and install the DC Launcher application .
4. Next please reopen the Hide App application > then select the plus icon .
5. Please select the application that you want to hide> then select Hide .
6. Then select SET to set DC Launcher as a device launch system design.
7. Please select DC Launcher .
8. Next set the password > then Continue .
9. After that please enter again the same password > then select OK .
10. Please enter your email if you experience a forgotten password> then select OK . Then the application has been successfully hidden.
The above method you can do to protect your application from irresponsible people. So, the security of the application and the data in it will remain safe. Moreover, today's teenagers have a new hobby that is hijacking their own cellphone for personal pleasure. Therefore, you can hide your application to avoid people who don't have the right to see and enter the application.
That's the article about how to hide apps on an Android phone without root. Hopefully this article is useful for you. Keep visiting Nesabamedia to get interesting and up-to-date information. Good luck and good luck.