Do you want to know Internet Protocol (IP) from a website? for example, want to find out the IP of your friend's website or website if you are searching on google.
There are many ways to find the IP address of a website or domain from starting to use the application to the service provider's website to find out the IP address of a site.
Every websites on the internet have at least one Internet Protocol (IP) address. Knowing the website's IP address is useful to be able to determine the location of the website, but this address is not automatically displayed in Web browser .
But calmly, in this article I will tell you how to check IP websites online on Android and Laptop / PC.
1. How to Check IP Website on Android
To find out the IP of Hosting and Domain of a website, it is actually not as complicated as we imagine. Many online tools and applications provide a website's IP check facility.
A. Check Website IP Using Online Site24x7 Tool
1. First open the browser on your Android phone, then enter the site site24x7 .
2. After entering the site24x7 site, you will see the website URL column that you want to see the IP address. See the example in the picture.
3. Enter the URL of the Website that you will see the IP and Test Now See the example in the picture.
4. Then wait a few moments, and you will see the IP address of the website. See the example in the picture.
B. Check IP Website Using the PING Application
1. First, if you don't have the PING application on your Smartphone, you can download it in your play store then install it on your Smartphone. See the example in the picture.
2. After the PING application has been installed on your Smartphone, open the application. See the example in the picture.
3. Then the host section tab to replace the host becomes google.com . See the example in the picture.
4. After changing the host, then enter the website that you want to check the IP address for. Then click Start. See the example in the picture.
5. If successful, the ping report will appear below it. And you can tab stop to stop the ping.
6. Now and in the ping report you can see the website IP address. See the example in the picture.
2. How to Check Website IP on Laptop / PC
What do we know about the website's IP address? By knowing the IP address of a website you can find out the location of the website, the location of the server, and also some information on the website.
In addition to online tools and also the third application we also check the website IP using CMD. Here's how to find out the IP of a website using CMD:
1. Open cmd on a laptop or PC by pressing the Windows + R on the keyboard.
2. Then type cmd, then Enter or click OK . See the example in the picture.
3. Then type the command ping website (the website you want to check the IP address for). See the example in the picture.
4. Then you will see the IP address of the website.
How? The way to find out or check the IP website is very easy right. Hopefully this article on how to check IP online websites can be useful for friends.
Every website will have an IP address to be accessed via the internet, especially since every country has a different IP code. This is useful if you want to find out the location of the website or want to investigate the position of the site owner.
IP is the address of a host computer on the internet, each internet has its own IP address given by the internet provider. Good luck and thank you!