You can apply security to Windows 10 by creating a login password on your laptop. With the password, not everyone can access or open your laptop. Only you and maybe some other people who know the password only can login. That way, the data stored on your Windows 10 will be safer and avoid unauthorized use. Most users of Windows 10 always apply their login password in Windows 10 to avoid data loss, damage, dissemination of information / personal data, and others.
There are 3 ways to create a password on your laptop that is with a regular password (consisting of letters, numbers and symbols), PINs and images. You can choose between the three, choose the easiest way for you and do not trouble you. For more explanation let's see the explanation below
How to Change Login Password in Windows 10
How to change login password in Windows 10? The way is easy and simple. In this article, I will explain the three ways of setting passwords in Windows 10 ranging from setting up regular passwords, PINs and images. Note the steps how to change login password in Windows 10 below.
1. Open the Settings menu in Windows 10 either via Start Menu> Settings or press Windows + I on keyboard .
2. After the Settings window opens, select Accounts .
3. In the Accounts window, select Sign-in options.
4. Furthermore, in the Sign-in options window, click the Change button in the Password as pointed by the arrow in the image below.
5. Enter your old password in the Current password box. Click Next .
6. Then, enter your new password in the New password and Reenter password boxes and also enter the password of your password box Password hint . Click Next .
7. Click the Add button on the PIN as pointed by the arrow in the image below.
8. As a verification, enter your old password in the Password box. Click OK .
9. Now, enter your new PIN in New PIN box and also re-enter your PIN in Confirm PIN box to confirm PIN. Click OK.
Setting Picture Password
10. Click the Add button on the Picture password as shown by the arrow in the image below.
11. As a verification, enter your old password in the Password box. Click OK .
12. Click Choose picture then select the picture you want to make password.
13. Next, the image will appear on the right side as shown below. If you still want to use this image then click Use this picture . Otherwise, click Choose new picture to select a new image.
14. Make 3 signs / gestures for the password in the image by using the cursor. Make 3 signs / moves that coordinate with the image as you see fit.
15. As a confirmation of your picture password re-enter 3 signs / movements you have previously made in the available image.
16. If you got past the Confirm your gestures correctly and correctly then you will get a message like in the picture below. Then, click the Finish to close the Picture password ” width=”670″ height=”447″ />
” width=”670″ height=”447″ />
I myself prefer to use a regular password for Windows 10 security because for me this way is easier to remember and there are instructions for the password that can help me if I forget the password.
So much discussion about how to change login password in windows 10 with regular password, PIN and picture. Well, hopefully the discussion described above is helpful and good luck. Thanks!