The public's need for internet is increasing in line with the rapid development of technology. Various internet quota packages are offered by existing providers in Indonesia. Various types of internet quota package promotions ranging from the cheapest, fastest and stable network. Nothing new anymore, if we see the people around us are busy using their mobile phones that are generally already connected to the internet.
You also must know the rest of your internet quota package so you can estimate internet usage in a certain period of time with other words you can save the use of Internet quota as needed or just know the rest of the internet quota.
You must have heard of XL card, right? Well, XL is a popular provider in Indonesia especially in terms of internet quota packages. XL offers some cheap internet quota packages and with a stable or fast network. Therefore, in this article, I will explain how to check internet quota in XL. For more details, check out the explanation below
3 Easy Checking Quotas XL
There are three ways to check our XL quota checks for those of you who want to check your internet quota on your XL card. Among them through dial, application and direct through the web. How to? Immediately see the steps below:
1. Check Internet Quota Packages Via Dial
What is Dial? Dial means pressing a button on the phone board or calling a specific number from a cell phone directly. Well, for how to check your XL quota through Dial, there are several ways you can do that:
- Type * 123 # and select Number 7 ie " OTHER INFO " Number 1 " Info XL-My Card "> Number 2 " Check Quota "> select the number from the name package for example Number 1 " XTRA COMBO LITE "> the rest of your internet quota will be displayed.
- Type * 123 # and select Number 3 namely " Number 5 " Checks Quotas "> Number 2 " Checks Quota "> Select the number of the package name you have for example Number 1 " XTRA COMBO LITE "> the rest of your internet quota will be displayed as shown below.
- tu, you can use another more practical way of typing * 123 * 7 * 1 * 2 * 1 # or * 123 * 3 * 5 * 2 * 1 # it will be direct displayed the rest of your XL internet quota package.
2. Check the Internet Quota Package Via Applications
XL also provides an application that provides various information and services about XL cards such as internet package info, card number, SMS or call & SMS bonus.
2. After that, open the application and create a new account either through the phone number or facebook as in the picture below. Here I choose Entry with number XL .
3. After you successfully log into your account, the main page of the myXL app will be displayed as shown below. You can see various XL card information and services on the myXL home page such as card number, remaining internet quota package, remaining balance, or purchase a package. You can see the rest of the internet quota usage in the Quota remaining> View Details .
3. Check Internet Quota Packages Via Web
In addition to myXL applications, you can also check the rest of the internet quota via the web through my.xl.co.id. XL web view is similar to myXL application display. Well, how do I do it?
Type my.xl.co.id in your browser. Then you will be directed to the main web page my.xl.co.id and the result will look like in the picture below. You can see the rest of the usage of internet quota in more detail in Quota remaining> View Details
That's some way to check XL quotas easily and quickly . For personal use I prefer to install myXL app or open its URL in the browser to get information about my XL card because there is sometimes operation timeout when checking via Dial. Hopefully the above article useful and good luck. Thanks!