At a time when technology development was not as sophisticated as in the past if it wanted to share documents both photos and videos using bluetooth, infrared or e-mail. After the development of technology became more sophisticated, sharing documents could be done with the help of wifi.
The iPhone itself did not have bluetooth like Android which could be used to share with others due to a very high system of iOS.
Tekadang You may feel annoyed because you want to share photos or documents with your friends, you are an iPhone user while your friends use Android so they cannot share with each other.
You don't need to worry anymore, because there is already a SHAREit application can help you overcome this. SHAREit is an application that allows you to share even though different platforms because this application can already be accessed on various platforms.
How to use SHAREit on an iPhone
If you want to share documents with your friends using SHAREit, you can follow the steps to use SHAREit on the following Iphone:
Sending files with SHAREit on iphone
1. You must make sure you have the SHAREit application on your iPhone, if you don't have it, you can download it free on the App Store.
2. After you download, search and open the SHAREit application.
3. After opening, if you want to send documents in the form of photos, videos or whatever, then select and press send.
4. Then select the files you want to send. If you want to send a photo, then press some of the photos you want to send and then press OK.
5. Then select and press connect non iOS device if you will send to android. If your friend, your iPhone user, just finds him in the search section of the account he wants to connect to.
For recipients when using android or non iOS, they must press conect to iOS
6. Then a notification will appear that the recipient on another platform must turn on the hotspot to connect the two. Then iOS users open settings then activate wifi and look for networks that are suitable for connection from share initialization from your friend's android.
7. After connecting, open the SHAREit application again, then select and press your friend's SHAREit avatar to start sending the file.
8. It arrived until the delivery process was complete.
Receive files with SHAREit on the iphone
1.  Open SHAREit on your homescreen, then select receive
2. then press Connect non iOS device
conect non ioS device ” width=”400″ height=”710″/>
3. Then information will appear that you have to set up a wifi connection to be able to connect to your friend's android network.
4. Then open the settings then turn on your wifi and look for networks that are compatible with the sender's network.
5. After that, open your SHAREit again and wait for the process of receiving the file to complete.
Now it's easy not to use SHAREit on an Iphone? You don't need to worry anymore if you want to send files to your friends. Hopefully this article is useful and can help many people. Hopefully the tutorial how to use SHAREit on the iPhone above. 🙂