Play Store is the official application store from Google for Android devices. There are more than 5 billion content in the form of applications, books, games, films or other content that can be downloaded safely. There is something that can be obtained for free and also paid.
On every Android phone there is definitely a Google Play Store application. This application is quite important in Android smarthpone.
Although Google Play Store is an official store that has no doubt about its security, it does not mean this application has no problems. One of them is delayed downloads that are sometimes found in Google Play Store .
The problem of delayed downloads continuously in this Playstore is certainly quite annoying. While we were trying to download the application, Playstore did not respond at all.
How to Overcome Delayed Downloads in the Play Store
The problem of delayed downloads on the Play Store is not a trivial problem. Imagine if you almost finished downloading a game or application, when 90% of the download was delayed? Of course this is very frustrating.
Most users think that the Play Store cannot download applications due to low Android specifications, smartphones that have too many applications and full memory .
It is true that it could be the cause The Play Store cannot start downloading because of the above problem, but it's a good idea to try to work out how the Play Store can't download first, if it doesn't work then you check other factors. Here's how to deal with delayed downloads on the Play Store.
1. First open Settings / Settings on your Android. See the example in the picture.
2. Then open the menu Applications see the example in the picture.
3. Then search for the application Google Play Store see the example in the picture.
4. Then tab Forced to Stop Google Play Store, see example in the picture.
5. After it's finished, then try and reinstall the application you want to download on the Google Play Store.
By forcibly stopping the Google Play application, it will restart the application. In this way, the problem of delayed downloads is expected to be resolved soon.
6. See if the pending download event occurs again.
7. If it doesn't happen again then you succeed, but if the download is still delayed, then you can try other ways by reopening Settings / Settings on your android.
8. Then open the Application menu, select Google Play Store and the tab on P storage Google Play Store.
9. Then you can Delete Data or Delete Memory . See the example in the picture.
If memory and data are not deleted regularly, it will make memory space more congested, causing slow android phones and frequent application errors, one of which makes the download process delayed on Google Play.
10. When finished, try to re-install the application that you want to download on the Play Store. If you have done these 2 ways then in my experience there will be no more delayed downloads.
Actually there are many factors that cause delayed downloads on the Play Store. Among them are: 1. Unstable connection (frequent disconnect & intermittent).
2. Insufficient space in internal memory.
3. The Play Store application is not up-to-date.
Maybe that's just an article about how to deal with delayed downloads on the Play Store. You can try the method above to deal with delayed downloads on the Google Play Store. The thing you need to remember is that there are many factors that cause delayed downloads in the Play Store.
Hopefully this article can be useful and help you to overcome the problem of delayed downloads on the Google Play Store. The method above is very easy to do and of course you can do it yourself. Good luck and thank you!