Computers and laptops without the application in it are very empty. Because we can't do anything exciting. Therefore, you must install the best applications and be useful for you on your laptop or computer.
Unlike Android and IOS smartphones which can download various applications using Play Store and Appstore, on Your laptop or computer can download applications using the services found on the internet. One of the services to be able to download applications is FileHorse.
How to Install Applications on a Laptop
In the article below will discuss how to download applications using Filehorse web services and how to install applications on a laptop. Following the tutorial download the application from FileHorse while installing the application on a laptop.
1. How to Download Applications on Filehorse
Filehorse is a service where you can download various applications to be installed on your laptop or computer. This service is available for free which you can access on the filehorse website.
In this tutorial I downloaded the Audacity application. Here's how to download the application in Filehorse:
1. The first step you can take is to look for the FileHorse link using a browser. Usually the link is found in the first search on Google.
2. Then you can find what application you need. You can search for it in Search. If you have found the application you need, you can click the download button located on the right gray.
3. Then you will be taken to the description page about the application you want to download. You can see the description of the application. To be able to download it, you can click Free Download on the green button.
4. After that you will be asked to wait a few seconds for your application to be downloaded.
5. Then you can wait for your application to finish downloading. Completed.
2. How to Install Applications on a Laptop
After downloading an application to your laptop, you must install the application before you can use it. Here's how to install applications on a laptop, in this tutorial I tried to install the Audacity application that I downloaded on the previous Filehorse service.
1. To download an application on the laptop, you must open the folder where the application installer is stored. If so, then you can double click on the installer application. In this tutorial I will install the audacity application that was downloaded from the previous Filehorse link.
2. After that have to wait a few seconds until the Audacity application display is displayed, then click the button Next.
3. Wait a few moments until the Audavity application has finished downloading. To install it you can click on the button labeled Install now .
4. After that, you are asked to choose what language you want to use. In this tutorial I use English. If you have chosen a language, then you can click the OK .
5. To continue installing, you can click on the button Next .
6. The next step you can click the button Next again.
7. In this step, you can change in the folder where you want to install the application. If you don't want to change it, you can click on the button Next .
8. Then you can check the Create a desktop shortcut and then click the Next .
9. If you do not want to change the previously selected setup, you can continue the installation by clicking the Install .
10. Wait a while until Audacity has finished installing to your computer.
11. When the process is complete, then you can click the Next button again.
12. Finally, Audacity has been installed and click on the button Finish .
This is the tutorial article on how to install applications on laptops using FileHorse. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and broaden your horizons.