With more and more sophisticated technology the more convenience we get. For example, just like when we will download a file or movie from the internet. Lots of places or types that are used to upload and download files (file hosting). Examples such as Google Drive, Mega, Tudfile, OpenLoad, UserCloud, ZippyShare, and many more places to upload and download files on the internet.
But surely we have found sites or places to download file hosting which is quite complicated or slow. Indeed, each site has a different way to download file hosting as well as the quality of the file.
Maybe if you download it easily, it won't be a problem, but if the download method is difficult and the speed is slow it will definitely upset us right? One of the sites that is often used to upload and download files is Mega.
How to Download Files in Mega
Mega is one of the large file hosting and is one of the best choices for file uploaders. Most other sites provide storage of only about 1GB to 20GB.
Unlike Mega, this site provides storage which is very large at almost 50GB and it's free. Here are 2 ways to download files in Mega easily. Immediately, see the steps – how to download files in Mega below.
1. How to Download Files in Mega using the Mega application
Downloading or saving files directly from the Mega application is actually rather complicated for some people. Maybe if you download files using a laptop you don't need to install the Mega application, but if you use a cellphone you need to install the Mega application. Here's how to download files in Mega using a laptop / computer browser.
1. First, please open the Mega file link that you will download.
2. Then, you will immediately be directed to the Mega site.
3. Then, please click Download to save the file. Like in the picture below.
4. Then, wait a while until the download process is complete. As shown below:
2. How to Download Files in Mega Without Applications
However, for some people to download files through the Mega site is rather complicated and long. Especially if you download it using Android, you must install the Mega application first. That must be very troublesome right?
Then another way to download files from Mega, you can use link generation without using the Mega application itself. Immediately refer to the steps below.
1. First, please copy https://www.nesabamedia.com/cara-download-file-di-mega/ the Mega file that you will download.
2. Then, please open the site Auto Generate Link . Like in the picture below. This site is almost similar to the savefrom.net site and the like.
3. Then, please paste the Mega file that you downloaded earlier. As in the picture below.
4. Then, please click on Generate to start the process. Like in the picture below.
5. Wait a while until the generate process is complete.
6. Then, if it's finished, please click Download to save the file.
So, how? Which method do you think is the easiest? If you use a laptop / computer browser maybe you can immediately use the first method. But, if you use a cell phone you better use the second method. Because you no longer need to install the Mega application on your cellphone.
So this tutorial is about the steps for downloading files in Mega. Hopefully this tutorial can provide benefits. Thank you ?