Surely we are already very familiar with files that have PDF format, because most documents that have been formatted will be converted to PDF . The PDF format file is very good for being able to maintain the original format of a document.
However, it can be troublesome if you want to edit it again. Because if it has been changed to PDF, the document can no longer be edited. Just an example is to delete the page in the PDF file.
And the Adobe reader application that is accessed for free can display the contents of PDF files does not have tools to edit, so it is very necessary to delete PDF pages for free. Here's how you can do it:
How to Delete a PDF Page Without an Application
1. Using iLovePDF
The way to delete PDF pages that you can do is by using iLovePDF.
You can delete pages on PDF files for free here. iLovePDF is an online website that can allow you to delete pages in a document file. Here's how to delete a PDF page with iLovePDF:
1. The first thing you can do is to open the site iLovePDF .
2. After that you will on the monitor screen display the opening page of the iLovePDF website. Here you must enter the PDF file that you want to delete the page. The method is by clicking the red button that says Select PDF File .
3. After selecting the PDF file which you want to delete the page, then on the website display will display the page contained in the PDF file. If you want to delete the page, you can click on the few pages that you want to delete.
4. After you have finished selecting which page you want to delete, you can continue by clicking on the button that says Delete Page as shown below.
5. Wait a while until the website processes your document. And to download or save PDF files that you have deleted the page, you can click Download PDF Separated .
Above is a method of removing pages contained in PDF files. Remember that you can only do the above if you are already connected to the internet. Because of the above method you are required to access the iLovePDF website.
2. Using SmallPDF
Besides using iLovePDF, you can also use SmallPDF. Similar to iLovePDF, the concept of using SmallPDF is also exactly like iLovePDF. Here's how to delete a PDF page with SmallPDF:
1. The first thing you can do is open the site SmallPDF .
2. After clicking the SmallPDF website link, then on the opening page you can scroll down and find the button box labeled Delete PDF Page  as shown below.
3. After that, a page will appear to upload PDF files that you will delete the page, so that it can be processed by the SmallPDF website.
4. Wait a while until the SmallPDF website displays a number of pages from the contents of the PDF file. If you have displayed the page, to delete it you can click the trash icon on the page you want to delete. As in the picture below.
5. If you have deleted the page you want, then you can click on the button that says Apply Changes .
6. To be able to save the PDF file that you deleted the page before, you have to click on the button. Download File
Wait a while until the PDF file you have edited is downloaded. When it's finished, you can see the results by opening the PDF file that you just downloaded.
Only someone who likes to write and is interested in Technology. And people who always believe in words ‘Enterprises will not betray Results.