You must be familiar with this one, right? Google Drive is one of the services from Google that is used as a cloud-based storage. This service has been launched since 24 April 2012 and provides 15GB of free storage for all users. Additional storage capacity will be charged
In Google Drive You can store various file types from documents, pictures, videos, audio, and more and download files you have saved. You can also create files and folders and share them with others either publicly or privately.
With the internet, you can access files through Google Drive anywhere and anytime. Not infrequently, people upload their important files and folders to Google Drive as backups because it could be a file storage like flashdisk, CD, or hard drive damaged or lost so you can lose your data.  Well, in this tutorial, I will explain how to delete files on Google Drive via PC / laptop and mobile phone. For more details, please refer to the explanation below
How to Delete Files in Google Drive
How to delete files in Google Drive via PC / laptop? Deleting files in Google Drive via your PC / laptop is easy and simple considering the interface on Google Drive adopts the user-friendly design concept. Here below, some steps how to delete files on google drive via PC / laptop and HP:
# 1 How to Delete Files on Google Drive on PC / Laptop
1. Log in to your Google Drive, get through following link .
2. Select the file or folder to delete on the main Google Drive page. Then, click the Remove icon designated by the arrow as shown below.
3. As a result, the file or folder was successfully deleted
# 2 How to Delete Files in Google Drive on HP
Previously, we discussed how to delete files or folders in Google Drive via PC / laptop. However, how do I delete files in Google Drive via mobile?
Just like the previous way, deleting files or folders in Google Drive on your phone is also very easy and simple. Below, some easy steps to do it:
1. Google Drive apps are generally installed by default on your Android phone. Try searching for the app under the name " Drive " then open the app. If not already installed, you can install via Play Store.
2. Open the Google Drive app and enter your google account to access your Google Drive.
3. Then, once your Google Drive is open. Select the file or folder to delete and click the 3-dots
4. Then, select Remove to delete the file or folder you selected.
5. Well, now, the file or folder was successfully deleted.
Now, you certainly already understand how to delete files in Google Drive on your phone and PC / laptop. It's easy, is not it?
Oh yes, as I said before that the Google Driver app is actually installed by default on your Android phone, so you do not have to install it. Okay, so many discussions about how to delete files or folders on Google Drive on your phone and PC / laptop. Hopefully the above article useful and good luck. Thanks!