In the era of super-sophisticated as it is today surely everyone is a gadget user. Whether it's handphone, laptop, computer, ipad, tablet and so on. And as someone who uses gadgets, surely we have lots of files stored in these gadgets.
Storage that can be stored in gadgets can be in the form of music, pictures, photos, videos or documents and so on. To save these files we certainly need physical storage such as a hard disk, flashdisk or microSD.
But these three objects are only capable of storing files that have a small size. Not only that, storing files in physical storage like that can be risky, such as loss or damage.
How to Create a Folder in Google Drive
For that, we really need a safe and comfortable file storage. You do not need to worry, because in the digital era as now has a solution to that problem.
You can take advantage of cloud-based file storage that you can access for free on the internet. Using cloud-based storage allows you to store files in large sizes. Like storing a lot of image files and also storing films that have a large size.
Applications and cloud storage services that you can enjoy for free on Android or desktop, namely Google drive. And to save several files in Google Drive, you can separate them by dividing them into folders. If you don't know how to create a folder in Google Drive, you can follow the following methods.
1. Creating Google Drive Folders on Android
Creating Folders on Google Drive can be done on Android. Google Drive is an application that has been installed on Android, because the application is the default application from Google. You can follow the method below to create a Google drive folder on Android:
1. The first thing you have to do is you have to open the Google drive application found on your Android smartphone. You can see the application as shown below.
2. After entering the application, then our drive page appears, then to add a folder, you can click Add icon on the page that is in the bottom position.
3. Then several menus will appear, if you want to create the latest folder, then you can click on the menu Folder .
4. After that, you are asked to enter the name of the folder that you want to create. In this tutorial I use the name Nesabamedia. Then you can click Create to create the latest folder.
5. And the folder with the name Nesabamedia was finished. You can see it in the list of folders in your account as in the example image below.
2. Creating Google Drive Folders on Laptops
Not only can you create Google Drive folders on mobile phones, but you can also make them using a laptop. If you want to put the most important files on your laptop in Google Drive, you must create a folder to separate them from other files.
Following is a tutorial for creating a Google Drive folder on your laptop:
- The first thing you do is , You must search Google Drive in your browser.
2. If you have entered the Google drive link, you can choose Google drive for Personal. And click the blue button that says Go To Google Drive .
3. After that you can log in to your Google Drive account. If so, then on your Google Drive page, you can click on the menu that says the words New which has a plus sign icon.
4. When you click the Add menu, there will definitely be several menus that can be added to Google Drive. In this tutorial I will add a folder to Google Drive. Then you must click on Folder on the available menu.
5. Then you will be asked to enter the name of the folder you want. In this tutorial I will name the folder Nesabamedia. If so, then you can click Create in the box.
6. The folder has also been completed, you can see it on your google drive page.
This is the tutorial article on how to create a folder in Google Drive. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and broaden your horizons.