There is currently a lot of new social media, but that in fact does not dampen Facebook's popularity from loyal users. Not without reason, Facebook does have a variety of features and is always updated compared to other social media .
Aside from name and email, Facebook accounts also have a username. By default, Facebook will give you a username in the form of your name and end with a random number that will usually be seen when you are opening your own profile.
This username can be used to identify and make it easier for people to go directly to your profile.
Well, because users tend to want to change the default username provided, Facebook provides the option to change the username to be more personal. Therefore this article will discuss how to change your Facebook username.
How to Change your Facebook Username
Previously, did you already know what a username or username was? Username or username is our nickname on Facebook which will normally be seen when we visit our Facebook account profile.
A. Changing Facebook Username Through Laptop / PC
1. First, open the page Facebok on your Laptop / PC through a browser.
2. Then on the Facebook homepage, click inverted arrow located on the top right, then select the Settings or Settings . See the example in the picture.
3. Then select the menu General or General in the menu row on the left. Later your general Facebook account information will be displayed such as your name, username, email, and some other contact information.
4. Then on the General Account Settings menu, click edit in the Username. See the example in the picture.
5. Then a column will appear to change the username. please change your Facebook username as desired. Don't forget to click Save Change to save the new username. See the example in the picture.
6. Previously, Facebook will check the availability of the username. If the username you want is available, a green check icon will appear to the right of the column. Then you can click on Save Change.
B. Changing Facebook Username Through Android
1. First open the page Facebook on your Android through the browser or the Facebook application.
2. Then on the Facebook homepage, click three dash located on the upper right hand side. See the example in the picture.
3. Then click the Settings or Settings . See the example in the picture.
4. Then in the menu Settings select the menu Personal Information then select the menu Personal Information . See the example in the picture.
5. In the Personal Information menu, you will see Name, Email, Telephone and other personal information.
6. Then tab on Name. See the example in the picture.
7. Then you can change your Facebook username, because if your username changes then automatically your username will also change. If it is finished change the name . Tab on Review Changes . See the example in the picture.
Now that's how you can change your Facebook username using a Laptop / PC or Android.
Thus a short tutorial on how to change your Facebook username. Our goal is actually to change the Facebook username so that we can remember our Facebook username more easily, because by changing the username, it's easier to remember our own Facebook URL.
Hopefully this article can be useful and can help confusion friends in the matter of replace Facebook username.