This time I want to just share a little about what I know. I will discuss how to block certain sites on Android.
The reason for wanting to block sites on Android may vary per individual. For example, as a good parent you might want to keep your children from watching non-educational or pornographic videos that have a negative impact.
With the advent of technology and the world the internet grew every single second beat, has become more it's hard to keep an eye on kids and monitor what they can and can't see.
How to Block Certain Sites on Android
Good parents might want to know how to block certain sites on Android so that children don't access site with explicit and erotic contents. Here's how to block certain sites on Android.
1. Using Google Safe Search Mode
1. First, open the Google Browser on your Android cellphone. As an example in the picture.
2. After opening the Google browser on your Android, then touch / select the other menu located at the bottom right. See the example in the picture.
3. Then select the  menu, like the example in the image.
4. Then in the Settings menu, you choose Account & Privacy . For example in the picture.
5. On the  menu Account & Privacy activate the SafeSearch Filter . For example in the picture.
6. Now your browser will be protected from sites or inappropriate content to see.
There are more ways to activate Google Safe Search mode, do you want to know how? Here's another way to activate Google Safe Search mode.
1. First, Google's access to the preferred browser or default, then type Google.com to be able to enter Google through other browsers.
2. After entering Google through another browser, select / touch the menu Settings located at the bottom of the screen. As an example in the picture.
3. After selecting / touching the Settings menu, select the  Search Settings menu . For example in the picture.
4. Then on the Search Settings page, at SafeSearch Filter select Filter Results Containing Inappropriate Content . For example in the picture.
5. Then scroll down the page, and select / touch Save . For example in the picture.
6. Then it will appear stating Your Preferences Have Been Saved, and clicking OK . As an example in the picture.
7. Done, now your browser will be protected from sites or content that is inappropriate to see.
2. Using the Application Block Site
1. First, you have to download and install the application Block Site on the Google Play Store on your Android cellphone.
2. After finishing installing the Block Site application on your Android cellphone, open the application Block Site . For example in the picture.
3. After opening the Block Site application, touch / select Enable . which is at the bottom of the screen.
4. Then select / touch  Got It like the example in the picture.
5. Accessibility page, Activate Block Site by selecting / touching BlockSite in Accessibility page. As an example in the picture.
6. Then on the Block Site page, activate Block Site by touching the round button on the right. As an example in the picture.
7. Then the Block Site display will appear asking for permission, and select / touch OK . As an example in the picture.
8. Then a new display will appear, and there you select / touch Active . For example in the picture.
9. Then select / touch the symbol + which is at the bottom right. As an example in the picture.
10. Then enter the website address, by touching the text column at the top of the screen, then type the website address you want to block. For example: facebook.com. Like the example in the picture.
11. Finally touch the checklist symbol at the top right side.
12. If you need to temporarily block the application, touch the button 1945 in the lower right corner of the Block Site screen, select APPS, and touch the name of the application you want to block. As an example in the picture.
Thus the article about how to block certain sites on Android, hopefully this article will benefit friends. Good luck and Thank You