LINE is one of the most popular social media today. Most social media users have LINE apps installed on their phone. But, how do you use LINE if your phone is lost or damaged? Sure, you have to run your LINE account on another phone, right? In other words, you have to move your LINE account to another phone.
Well, to be able to move your LINE account to another mobile phone, you have to make some arrangement as a requirement to be able to move account to other mobile phone. In short, you must register your email and password or link your facebook account to your LINE account. Here are the data you can still use again when you move your LINE account to another phone:
- Profile, keep and your timeline.
- List of groups and your friends.
- as well as point balances.
- Official app registration data such as LINE GAME, LINE PLAY and others (though there are certain apps that can not be moved).
As for chat history can not be moved. In other words, it will be erased when the account is moved. So, it's best to do Back up chat history to save your chat history which can later be imported back to your LINE.
How to Transfer LINE Account to HP Other
Previously, it was explained that to be able to move LINE account to another phone, you have to do some settings. Below are a few steps on how to move the Line account you need to pay attention to.
LINE Account Settings
First open Setting on your LINE by pressing the Setting icon as shown in the image (19459002)
Then, on the Settings window, press the Account
#Move Account Using Email
1. If you want to login using email then you must first register your email by selecting option Email marked in the picture below.
2. Enter the email to register. Press OK.
3. Next is enter the verification code sent to the email you registered. Press Register
4. Well, now your email has been successfully registered in your LINE account. Press OK.
5. After registering the email, the next step is to set your LINE account password. Press Password as shown in the picture below. (Here I only change the password because previously the password is set).
6. Enter your password. Press OK.
#Move Account Using Facebook
1. If you want to log in using facebook then you must first link your facebook by selecting the Facebook option marked in the picture below.
2. Then, will appear popup like in picture below. Go to your facebook account by filling in an email / phone and password then press Sign .
3. After that, press Continue as
Login LINE Account on New Mobile (Other)
After you succeed do some of the above settings, now is the time you log into your LINE account on another phone / new. Notice the steps below.
#Move LINE Account Using Email
1. Open your LINE app. After the app opens, press option Log in .
2. Then, enter your email address and password on the available form. Press OK.
3. Enter your phone number already registered in your previous LINE account. Click Next.
4. Well, now you have successfully logged into your LINE account. Wait until the sync process is complete.
#Move LINE Account Using Facebook
1. Open your LINE app. After the app opens, press the option Log in .
2. Then, press Log in with Facebook as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
3. Then, will appear popup like in picture below. Go to your facebook account by filling in email / phone and password then press Login .
4. After that, press Continue as
5. Well, now you have successfully logged into your LINE account. Wait until the sync process is complete
So many discussions about how to move LINE account to another phone via email and facebook. Easy and simple, is not it? Well, hopefully the above article useful and good luck. Thanks!