Google Drive is an application for storing files offered by Google. Where files that we store Google Drive can be accessed anywhere because it is based online, so that it will make it easier for us. Usually the available memory capacity depends on the service we want, if the free capacity is around 15 GB while paying can be even greater.
This service is quite easy to use, we only use email accounts. The features offered are also very interesting and good like file storage, and we can share documents or files from Google Drive. But in this article, I will discuss how to share links from Google Drive.
Google drives can be accessed with an internet network and can also be opened on a laptop / pc and Android cellphone. If you want to share the link of a file or folder that you saved on Google Drive to a friend or person it is also very easy whether you want it to be sent via Facebook Whats app, Twitter, line or other social media. See the following tutorial:
The way to share Google Drive links on a laptop / pc is quite easy to do because this service has provided features that are modified practically and are easy to use for users. Here are the steps you need to know:
1. The first step is to open the site drive.google.com
2. Then log in with your e-mail account and password.
3. Then look for files / documents that you want to share can be in the form of folders and also single files. How to right-click then there will be a lot of choices, and choose Get shared links.
4. And then a link will appear from the file you want to share like the red box below.
5. The last step is to copy the link then paste and send it to friends via email, or various other types of social media.
With the presence of an Android cellphone with many features and applications that are widely offered through the media play store. But on some phones Google drive services were automatically available (default application). Well, that way we are easier to use the Google Drive. Here are the steps you need to know:
1. Open your Google Drive application.
2. Log in with your e-mail account and password (same as the first method).
3. Look for files / documents that you want to share can be in the form of folders and also single files. The files that you have uploaded can be seen by clicking on the file at the bottom in the right corner. After finding the file click point three (under file / folder).
4. The next step will be various choices, then click Share the link. Usually in the initial settings sharing the link found on goole drive  the user is not active. And when clicked share the link will automatically be associated with copying the link.
5. Then the text will appear sharing the link activated and the link copied (as shown by the arrow). Well, the link is automatically available on your keyboard. Then paste to send a link to your friend.
So fill out the tutorial on how to share google drive links on your laptop / pc and android phone. Hopefully it can make it easier for you to share files / documents with friends. The two types of tutorials above are very easy to implement. Good luck …