Internet Protocol Address or more commonly referred to as an IP Address is an internet network address or identification number for each device that is connected to the internet to connect with each other.
In general the IP Address has 4 octet or 4 blocks. And in each block consists of numbers, starting from numbers 0 to 255. Can we see the IP Address of our smartphone? Of course you can!
So how do we find out the IP Address on the Android smartphone that we use? Take it easy this article will discuss about how to see the IP Address on your Smartphone.
How to See the IP Address on an Android Phone
Seeing the IP Address on your own cellphone or on someone else's cellphone is not a difficult thing to know.  If your android device is connected to the internet network either through the cellphone network or wifi, of course it has an IP address or what we often call IP Address, because IP Address is also very important in a network.
If you often use mobile phones as media hotspot for computers and yellow exclamation marks occur, so it is very important that your HP IP Address is needed to maximize the internet network's return.
1. How To See HP Android IP Address Through Android Settings
How to view the Android Smarphone IP Address can be done without using special software. This method can be said to be the easiest and simplest, because it only checks through Settings on Android. To do this first method, please follow the steps below.
I practice this on the Samsung J5 2015 smartphone, Please adjust it to your respective Android devices, because it's basically the same way.
Before we go into the method – how to see the IP Address, first make sure your Android phone is connected Wi-fi.
1. Open menu Settings or Settings on your Smartphone. See the example in the picture.
2. Then choose Wi-fi . See the example in the picture.
3. Then you will see the Wi-fi networks that are available and identified by your Smarthphone. See the example in the picture.
4. Then long press on the Wi-fi network that is connected to your Smartphone.
5. Then you will see your IP Address. See the example in the picture.
2. How To See HP Android IP Address Through Application What is my IP address
The second way you can do to see IP Address on Android is by using software or special applications. One of the Android applications that you can use is What is my IP address .
1. First, if you don't have an application What is My IP Address First, install the application through the Google Play Store. See the example in the picture.
2. After the application has been installed, open the application on your smartphone. See the example in the picture.
3. Then you will see your IP Address. See the example in the picture.
That's 2 ways to see the IP Address on an Android cellphone. I think the two methods above are enough for you to try how to find out or see the IP Address on your smartphone.
You can use these 2 ways if you have certain needs that require an IP address from the Android you are using.
so many discussions about how to see the IP Address on Android, hopefully the two ways above you can use to find out the IP Address on Android.