Did you know if Microsoft Word has a feature to make writing beautiful and cool? If you are a loyal user of Microsoft Word you will know. Yes, the feature is called Word Art . Word Art is a beautiful piece of writing that can be created in the Microsoft Word Program.
The function of Word Art is to beautify or harden a writing. Usually word art posts are placed on the Title in the cover. However, sometimes if we use word art, our writing may become unclear, but for friends who like and like to be in the world of design, the Word Art feature is very suitable as a medium to express your design ideas.
But if we want to make a formal report, try not to use this Word Art feature. But if we are going to design a magazine or anything that involves the beauty of writing and the creativity of the Word Art feature it is very suitable to use.
How to Make Word Art in Microsoft Word
Word Art is rarely used for day-to-day work in offices usually only make formal writing. Word Art is often used in the world of work related to 1945 by design . Then, how do you use and create Word Art? Actually, to make Word Art is very easy. Just follow the steps to create a word art in Microsoft Word below.
1. First, please open whatever version of Microsoft Word you have.
2. Then, please click on the insert tab at the top. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please click on the A word Art icon . As in the picture below.
 word art icon ” width=”670″ height=”670″/>
4. Then, please select the model or form of word art that you want. As in the picture below.
5. Then, the text will appear, "Your Text Here". Please type the writing you want in the text.
6. Example of the writing as shown below. The picture below still looks plain, not yet added some effects to Word Art.
7. Then, if you want to add some effects to the writing, please you click on your text. As in the picture below.
8. Then, please select the A icon as shown below. Then, you will see several effects that you can use. Please choose what you want.
9. Example results of writing after being given an effect, like the picture below. The figure below only uses the Transform effect and Shadow . Please adjust the effect you want to use.
Setting effects in Word Art is not like before. If you have used word version 2013 the effect on Word Art has been made just like the effect on writing usually. But, maybe if you are still using the 2003 version the effect settings display is still like before. You can adjust the writing color, writing form, space, writing size, position etc.
 effect ” width=”670″ height=”88″/>
Then, is it possible if we want to make Word Art in the writing that we have made?
certainly can. How to? Directly follow the steps below:
1. First, please block the text that you want to make Word Art. As in the picture below.
2. Then, please select the insert tab above. As in the picture below.
3. Then, please select the Word Art icon and select the form you want. As in the picture below.
4. Tadaaaaa. Your writing has been successfully changed to Word Art. As in the picture below.
5. If you want to have an effect, just do it as above.
So many tutorials this time about how to make Word Art in Microsoft Word easily. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful. Thank you ?