Microsoft Office Word or what we know as Microsoft Word or briefly called Word which is software for processing data. The version of Word has developed a lot from Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, and Word 2013 and will continue to be updated again.
Word can be used to type data, or anything else. But in this article will discuss about how to make a frame. The frame on the word is not like a real photo frame.
But what is meant is a frame to decorate a document on the edge of the paper. For more details about how to make a frame in Microsoft Word, refer to this article!
How to Make a Frame in Microsoft Word
Add a frame to a file / make an invitation or to create a frame to cover the paper and etc. from Ms Word we can learn easily. Because we can design it ourselves according to our wishes.
For the implementation of the 2010 and 2013 version of the word tutorial the same. How to make a frame in Ms Word is very easy and simple the following are the steps:
1. Open Microsoft Word, then click menu after that select  Page Borders.
2. Then the Borders and Shading window appears. Now in this window there are 3 menu choices namely borders, page borders and shading. Then click on Page Border. 
On the page border menu there are 5 tools that we can set / choose at will, namely:
- Style choose the shape of the desired frame.
- Color, choose the color from the frame you like.
- Width to adjust the thickness and width of the frame.
- Art , choose the type or shape of the frame, almost the same as the style tools but the tool Art has a better shape and more types.
- Apply to to set the application of the frame. For example, whether the frame is applied to all pages or only certain pages.
3. For better results set the distance between the text and the frame, the method is to select the menu Options.
4. Then in tools Measure from 1945 1945 select Text 1945 as shown by the arrow. Then click Ok.
If we choose text, the distance between the text and the frame is rather tight (better). If selected Edge of Page then the distance between the writing with the frame is distant.
5. To set the application from frame select Apply to. For example if you want to apply on all pages click Whole document if on certain pages click This section and so on. Match what you want.
6. And the frame can be applied to the file or document that you want.
 Ms Word, Frame 6 ” width=”655″ height=”586″/>
How to delete a frame in Ms Word
If we feel that the application of the frame is not good enough, how do I do it remove the frame? Now for the tutorial to delete a frame is very easy and simple, let's look at the steps below:
1. The first step is to open the file / document that has been attached to the frame, then click on the menu  Design, after that select  Page Borders  (same as the first step to install a frame).
2. Then the Borders and Shading window appears. Now in this window there are 3 menu choices namely borders, page borders and shading. Click Page Border. After that on the Art tool select none and click Ok. Automatically deleted frames from file.
Thus the article about how to make a frame in Microsoft Word and how to delete a frame in Microsoft Word. Well, from the tutorial above for you beginners don't need to be confused anymore to make a frame in Ms. Word, because the way that is taught is also very easy and simple to apply. Hope it is useful 🙂