What is it playlist on Youtube? Playlist on Youtube is a collection of videos arranged according to the wishes of the owner. Any Youtube user can use this playlist feature. With the playlist you can manage all your Youtube videos in other words you group your videos based on certain types and categories you create yourself.
That way you'll make it easier for visitors on your Youtube channel to find similar videos. Ease of accessing videos and the tidiness of the composition of videos on Youtube You will certainly attract the attention of the visitors especially if the content is complete.
Not only that, you can also add videos from other Youtube channels into your playlist by type or category. In short, you can share other people's videos with your visitors. This method is believed to increase your popularity. In this article, I will explain how to create playlist on Youtube on Android. For more explanation, let's see the explanation below
How to Create Playlist on Youtube Through Android
How to create playlist on Youtube via? The way is easy and simple. Let's look at the steps how to create playlists on Youtube via Android below.
1. Open your Youtube app on Android.
2. On the main Youtube page, click search icon located on the top right corner of the page to search for videos you want to put into playlists.
3 . Type a keyword from the searched video, such as "hello counselor" as shown below
4. Then, will appear some video "hello counselor". Select the video you want to add to the playlist by tapping the 3-dots icon that is on the right of the desired video.
5. Then, select option "Add to playlist" .
6. Next, select the option "Create new playlist" .
7. Well, in the pop-up New playlist, enter your playlist name eg "Reality show". You can also set playlist privileges whether public or private. Then, tap OK . Now you already have a new playlist named " Reality show ".
8. In addition to the above methods, you can also create a new playlist by tapping the Add to button below the played video.
9. Then, select Create new playlist to create a new playlist
10. In the pop-up New playlist, enter your playlist name eg "Hello counselor". You can also set playlist privileges whether public or private. Then, tap OK . You now have a new playlist named " Hello counselor ".
11. To see all playlists you have created, you can open the Library menu of your Youtube app. There you will see all playlists such as Reality show and Hello counselor as shown below.
12. You can change the permissions on your playlist by tapping the edit icon as indicated by the arrow in the image below.
13. Tap on the section Privacy precisely in Public to change its access privileges.
14. Select the option Private . Then tap arrow which is in the upper right corner of the page.
15. Pay attention! Now, your playlist is already private as pointed by the arrow in the picture below
So much discussion on how to create playlists on Youtube via Android easily and quickly. Well, hopefully the discussion described above is helpful and good luck. Thanks!