Surely when using Instagram there is only someone's account that makes us feel uncomfortable or even there is always an account that is always spam in the timeline or Instagram Story . In fact, such actions disturb us when using Instagram.
On Instagram, you can use the blocking feature to create an account that cannot be related to you on Instagram. And if you accidentally pressed the block button on Instagram, you can cancel it again.
Below will explain 2 ways to unblock it on Instagram. You can do both of these methods because they are very easy to implement. Here are 2 ways to unblock on Instagram:
1. How to Unblock Instagram on Android
If you want to use Instagram, surely you often open it using an Android smartphone, right? Yes, opening Instagram is indeed simpler by using a cellphone. Because we can open it by using the Instagram app in the previous Play Store.
Here's how to unblock Instagram on an Android smartphone:
1. The first thing you can do is open the Instagram application on your Android mobile.
2. After opening the Instagram application, you will enter the home page on your Instagram account. Then you can click the profile button located in the lower right corner, like in the picture below.
3. You have been taken to the profile page on your Instagram account. On this page you can click on the three transverse buttons located in the upper right corner. You can see it in the picture below.
4. Then, you can click on the button Settings whose position is located at the bottom.
5. After entering the Settings menu, make sure you find the Privacy and Security menu, and click the menu.
6. After entering the Privacy and security menu, to view the accounts that you have blocked, you can click Blocked accounts .
7. Then a list will appear of the accounts that you have blocked. You can choose an account that you want to unblock. As in the example image below:
8. You can see in the picture below, the account that we have blocked will not display any posts. So to unblock it, you can click on the blue button that says Unblock as shown below.
9. If you have clicked on the Unblock button, a confirmation box will appear if you are sure that you want to unblock the account. If you are sure, you can click Unblock again.
10. If you have clicked on the Unblock button, to be able to view the contents of your friend's profile, you can click OK .
11. Here are the results of some of the ways above, you can see the contents contained in your friend's profile again.
2. How to Unblock Instagram on Desktop
Unblocking an Instagram account can be done not only on Android smartphones, but also can open it on desktop. That way, you can enter the Instagram website.
Following the tutorial to unblock Instagram on the desktop you can follow the methods:
1. The first thing you must do to unblock Instagram on the desktop is to log in to the Instagram website using a browser. After that you must login to your Instagram account.
2. After logging into your Instagram account, you can search for Instagram accounts that you have blocked previously. If the Instagram account has appeared. You can click on it.
3. Then you will be taken to the Instagram profile page that you blocked. To unblock it you can click on the blue button that says Unblock as shown below.
4. If you have clicked on the button, a confirmation box will appear if you are sure to unblock the Instagram account. If you are sure, you can click the Unblock button in the box.
5. Finally you can click the Close button, so that you can see the contents of the Instagram account.
6. If you have finished, then you can view the contents of the Instagram account that you previously blocked.
This is the tutorial article on how to unblock Instagram on Android and desktop. Hopefully this article can be useful for you and broaden your horizons.