This tutorial discusses how to quickly check Telkomsel and simPATI quotas. In this 21st century, everyone wants everything instantly and quickly.
Although internet connection in Indonesia is still far from other countries such as New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, etc., telecommunications companies in Indonesia, it is still continuing to improve quality to all Indonesian people.
Telkomsel is a subsidiary of BUMN Telkom which has provided the largest internet network in Indonesia. Although Telkomsel's internet connection speed is still inferior to the speed of other telecommunications companies, Telkomsel is still the belle choice for some people.
How to Check Telkomsel / simPATI Quota
Internet usage that cannot be controlled properly sometimes makes some people unaware that quota the internet owned is up.
Inevitably, you have to be diligent often to control internet usage by checking your internet quota.
This article will discuss about 4 ways to check quota Telkomsel / simPATI starting from the easiest to those who need internet access. Let's follow the steps to check Telkomsel and simPATI quotas below.
Method 1 – Via SMS
- Open the application SMS / Messages / MESSAGES
- Type: UL (space )  INFO then send to 3636
- Wait for a while until there is an incoming SMS notification of 3636 about the quota you have.
Or by other means, namely
- type  Flash (space) infov2 then send to 3636
- Wait a while until there is an incoming SMS notification from 3636 about the quota that you have.
Method 2 – Via USSD
- Open menu [CALL/CALL/DIAL
- Type * 363 # then Call / Dial / Call
- Type 4 to check status then select Send / Send / Dial
- Wait a while until there is an incoming SMS notification about the quota you have
Or it could be by:
- Open the menu [CALL] CALL / CALL / DIAL
- Type: * 888 # then Call / Dial / Call
- Type 4 to check internet quota then select Send / Send / Dial
- Type 3 to check quota then select  Send / Send / Dial
- Wait a while until there is an SMS notification about the quota you have.  How to Check simPATI Quota ” width=”400″ height=”711″/>
Method 3 – Through Website
- Open your browser, it can be Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.  Then type in the url column: My.Telkomsel.com 
- Then enter your cellphone number in the box given the number 1 then click the button Send the Code like the image that has been red-bounded with number 2 .
- Wait a while until you get the code from the SMS sent to the number you entered earlier . Then enter the code in the box marked number 3 then select Enter / Login.
Method 4 – Through My Telkomsel Application
- Download application My Telkomsel on Playstore and Appstore then select  Install
- When it's finished installing, open the application My Telkomsel then register your number if you have never entered or select Enter if your number is already registered.
- After your login / login is successful, you will see the display below.
- You will see the rest of your quota in lower left corner of the application. For more details please click or swipe up / slide upwards.
4 ways to check Telkomsel / simPATi quota starting from the easiest method . If you ask me which method is the easiest and recommended, of course I will answer the easiest method is the first and second method.
But if you want additional features like to transfer credit buy credit and etc. directly from your cellphone, maybe the fourth way could be your choice.
Introverted woman. Having a personality that enjoys time me time ’, beach, and mountain.