In a paper such as scientific or non-scientific which contains references from several webs, internet, newspapers, books, journals, etc., it should have to include footnotes or notes kaki.
That is because footnotes or footnotes can tidy up the writing that we make. Because when we use footnotes, we will not bother to write down the narrators, sources, or direct explanations contained in the body of the writing, but by giving a sign like the example and so on. And later it will be explained again at the end of the writing.
Footnore or footnotes can also add to the confidence of the writing we make, especially when we are writing a thesis, thesis, or even a paper.
However, it turns out there are still many who don't know how to write the correct foot note or footnote. Therefore, this article will provide several examples of footnotes or footnotes.
In footnotes writing also has provisions that we must follow correctly. That way you can see an example of a footnote below:
Below is an example of a footnote that takes references from the internet . Because in this modern era the internet has become a necessity and a storehouse of all the knowledge that we cannot exclude.
Not only that the internet also gives us the ease of finding references that are suitable and suitable for our needs.
The following are examples of footnotes taken from the internet :
1 Muhammad Zakaria, "Guide to Making Your Own Website So So, Suitable for Beginners! ", accessed from https://www.nesabamedia.com/cara-membuat-website/ , on June 4, 2019 at 23.33.
Writing footnotes or footnotes whose references are taken from books must be done by everyone. To write it down, you must pay attention to the particles that must be contained in the footnote so that they are in accordance with the provisions.
- First: 1 Author's name, Book title (Publisher City: Publisher Name, Publish Issue), p. No. Page
- Second: 1 Author's name, Book title Publisher, City of Publishers, Publish, p. Page No.
Examples of footnotes taken from books, namely:
- 1 Author: 1 Muhammad Mulkan Fauzi, Muslims Must Be Rich! (Tasikmalaya: SBH Publishing, 2016), p. 7.
- 2 author: 2 Muhammad Mulkan Fauzi and Hasanudin, Students at Ujung Penantian Jones Publishing, Tasikmalaya, 2015, p. 51.
- 3 authors: 1 Muhammad Mulkan Fauzi et al., Singles Berdasi (Tasikmalaya: Lingkar Pena, 2014), p. 15
In the process of making footnotes we will usually take references from a journal or paper, which journals and papers can be a reference and also quotes that can be included in a work write what we have made.
Examples of footnotes taken from journals, namely:
Yahya Saputra, "Violence against women in Islamic law" Ash-Sharia, Issue 6, April 2016, p. 15.
When writing a footnote resulting from an interview also must follow the rules in writing the footnotes. The following is a format and also an example of footnotes from the interview.
Interview with Mudjono NA, October 13, 2003 at the Kepatihan Office in Yogyakarta.
Footnotes also can be taken from government publications such as articles, laws and regulations that apply in the country at this time.
In writing footnotes, government publications are also not arbitrary, therefore below are examples of footnotes taken from government publications.  Examples of footnotes taken from government publications, namely: Government Regulation Number 29 of 2000 concerning Archive Depreciation, article 9.
Not only in government publications, footnotes can also be taken from publications . Examples from the organization's publications such as those made by an organization, etc.
Examples of footnotes taken from organizational publications, namely: Developing and Oprating a Records retention Programmer, ARMA, 1999 , p. 72.
In the notes of a book reference must have written footnotes written from one to three authors.
You don't need to be confused, because below will give an example of a note feet taken from 1 to 3 authors.
Examples of footnotes taken from one to three authors, namely: 1 Muhammad Mulkan Fauzi et al., Singles Berdasi (Tasikmalaya : Lingkar Pena, 2014), p. 15
In the notes of a book reference must have written footnotes written from 4 or more authors. You don't need to be confused, because below will give an example of footnotes taken from four or more authors.
Examples of footnotes taken from four or more authors, namely: Mahmud Efendi, et al. Indonesian Language and Literature, (Solo: Citra Aji Pratama, 2008), pp. 47.
In writing footnote or footnotes, it must also be considered in several ways, namely:
- At footnotes writing must be separated by 3 spaces from the manuscript on the same page.
- Between footnotes must also be separated by using 1 space.
- In footnotes that have more than 2 barus must be typed using 1 space.
- In writing footnotes that are typed in parallel must use margins.
- Footnotes with a type of formal scientific essay, must be given a serial number, starting from sequence number 1 for the first footnote and at the beginning of the chapter . Then it will continue until the end of the chapter. At the beginning of each chapter and later, the footnote starts from sequence number 1. An essay that has no chapter or report, the note of the rigidity must be written in the end of the essay.
- Sequential number of Arabic numerals and also not given a sign.
- must be written smaller than the other letters.
Collection of examples of footnotes / footnote from the internet, books, journals, authors, publications, organizations with good and correct writing.